This post includes affiliate links
If you’ve found this post then you probably already have an idea about what Matched Betting entails (if not you can find out here) and you’re ready to get going with it which is brilliant, this post will talk you through how to get started with matched betting.
When it comes to Matched Betting as a side hustle I like to recommend doing it through the site Profit Accumulator. I’ve used them myself and found it super easy to follow their offer walk-through’s, they also have a ton of other handy tools to track things like you monthly profits and a fantastic forum where people share new offers they have found and special limited-time bonuses.
First things first?
Sign up for a free trial with Profit Accumulator. When you sign up you get access to two free starter offers (If you start with a pot of around £60 you can earn up to £45 on these two offers) which means you can get a better feel for what is involved with Matched Betting before diving in fully.
- The started offers on PA come with a lot of information to help understand what matched betting entails. Watch the ‘Basic Training’ video and also read the info below it, this will give you a really good overall explanation of what Matched Betting is and why it is 100% risk-free.
- Take a look at the Coral offer page and watch the video (don’t do any of the clicking through yet – just watch it and see if you can follow the process, then go on and read through the info on the page that explains the steps again and make sure that makes sense). Once you feel happy that it makes sense go ahead and use the links on the page to create your Coral and Betfair accounts.
REMEMBER, you don’t have to panic, all the info you need is there and it’s not going to disappear. I found it easiest to have two windows open at the same time and split my screen so that I could see the instructions on one side whilst I was completing the steps on the other
- Follow the instructions to place your first bets and then wait for your free bets to hit your accounts (this can sometimes be straight away or sometimes after your first bets settle – PA will usually give an indicator of when this is in their offer instructions)
- Once your free bets are ready to use follow the instructions on the PA offer page just as you did with your first bet.
- The only thing left to do after your free bet is placed is to wait for your bet to settle and withdraw your profits!
I know this makes it sound really simple but it honestly is! If you follow the steps on Profit Accumulator you cannot go wrong.
You can start with the Profit Accumulator free trial (no need to enter payment details to access it either!) and see how you get on, if you don’t like it then fair enough you can walk away with your profit and be done with it but if you understand it and like it then you can sign-up for the premium membership which is £17.99 a month or pay upfront for the year for £150. I realise that this can seem quite steep but in reality you can make the money to cover the monthly fee in one matched bet and the subscription pays for itself!